Regulations for users
Article 1. General
- These Regulations define the terms and conditions for the provision of Services to Users as part of the website available in the Verseocss.com domain (hereinafter referred to as the "Website").
- The Administrator of the Website is Verseo spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with its registered office in Plewiska (61-664), at Grunwaldzka 515B lok. 5, 62-064 Plewiska, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number: 0000596164, having NIP: 7773257986 (hereinafter referred to as "Verseo").
- In the scope of services provided electronically, these Regulations are the regulations referred to in Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services. The Regulations are addressed to all Users.
- In order to use the Website, it is necessary to have a computer or other device with access to the Internet and equipped with software for browsing and using websites.
Article 2. Definitions
User - an Internet user using the Website.
Website - an online platform Verseocss.com which is a comparison of Goods, used for presentation, promotion, advertising of Goods offered by Online Stores.
Online Store - an online store, which is an organized collection of websites and IT tools, allowing Users to purchase products or services via the Internet and presented on the Website, as well as the entity running this store and cooperating with Verseo as part of the Website.
Goods - a product or service presented on the Website and offered by Online Stores cooperating with Verseo.
Services - services provided to Users by Verseo as part of the Website in the field of presentation on the Website of the commercial offer of the Online Store in specific categories.
Regulations - these regulations.
- The use of the Website is free of charge.
- Using the Website does not require registration and creating a user account.
- As part of the Website, information about the Goods is published. The User may compare the Goods placed on the Website.
- Verseo is not a seller of the Goods presented on the Website. As part of the Website, Verseo enables Users to use the following Services:
- obtaining information about the Goods offered by the Online Stores;
- comparison of prices of Goods offered by Online Stores;
- switching / sending to the websites of Online Stores whose offer of Goods is presented on the Website;
- newsletter referred to in Article 4 of the Regulations;
- contact the Website via the contact form.
- Data on the Goods placed on the Website come from Online Stores. Verseo makes every effort to ensure that the information presented on the Website is presented by the Online Stores in accordance with the current state of affairs. In case of any doubts as to the validity of the offer or other issues related to the description, the price of the Goods should be contacted directly by the User with the Online Store from which the offer originates. Verseo is not responsible for the quality, safety, legality of the Goods, as well as the truthfulness and reliability of their descriptions posted by the Online Stores.
- In the event of discrepancies between the description of the Goods posted both by Verseo on the Website (including the pages concerning a specific Product) and by the Online Store on its website, the description of the Goods from the Online Store shall be binding for the User and the Online Store.
- The User using the Website is obliged to refrain from any illegal actions, and in particular from using the Website directly or indirectly for a purpose contrary to the law, in order to violate the law, from using the Website in a manner contrary to the Regulations, good customs or generally accepted rules of using the Internet, in a manner that violates the rights of Verseo, other Users, Online Stores.
- It is forbidden to copy, reproduce, modify or process any materials placed on the Website. It is forbidden to use graphic elements (including the Website logo), layout and composition of the Website (the so-called layout), graphic elements, as well as other intellectual and industrial property rights without the express, written consent of Verseo. It is forbidden to aggregate and process data and other information available on the Website in order to make them further available to third parties on other websites and offline.
Article 4. Newsletter
- Verseo may provide the Users with a newsletter service by electronic means, consisting in informing Users free of charge about the Goods, promotions, competitions and news on the Website, including those related to Online Stores, as well as about services provided by Verseo by sending selected content by e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the User. The service is provided to Users who have agreed to it. The User may at any time modify or unsubscribe from the newsletter service by sending the resignation to the Verseo e-mail address provided in the footer of each newsletter message.
- Verseo reserves the right to:
- sending advertisements and commercial information via the newsletter within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services to the User,
- temporarily disable the newsletter service if it is necessary for technical reasons (e.g. maintenance, modification or repair of the system),
- complete cessation of the provision of the newsletter service after prior notification of Users using this service, without the need to provide a reason,
- cease to provide the service as part of the newsletter service to a specific User, if he undertakes actions interfering with the uninterrupted use of the service by other Users or commits actions violating the law or these Regulations.
Article 5. Protection of personal data
- The administrator of personal data within the meaning of Article 4(7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the "General Data Protection Regulation"), with regard to Users' data, including those using the Services, is Verseo.
- Information on the protection of personal data has been included in the Privacy and Cookies Policy available on the Website.
Article 6. Complaint procedure
- The User may submit a complaint against Verseo, in particular if the activities of Verseo provided for in these Regulations are carried out improperly or inconsistently with the provisions of the Regulations.
- Submitting a complaint should contain the designation of the person submitting the complaint (name, surname, address of residence, e-mail address) and a description of the event giving rise to the complaint. If the data or information provided in the complaint need to be supplemented, before considering the complaint, Verseo asks the User to supplement it in the indicated scope.
- The complaint may be submitted electronically via the contact form on the Website in the Contact tab, in electronic form to the address of the [email protected] or in the form of a registered letter to the address of Verseo.
- Complaints will be considered within 14 days from the date of receipt by Verseo of a properly submitted complaint (containing the required elements and not requiring supplementation). In the event of rejection of the complaint, Verseo will notify the User about it, giving the reasons for this decision.
- The User will receive information on how to consider the complaint by electronic correspondence, to the e-mail address provided in the complaint.
Article 7. Final provisions
- Verseo is entitled to change the Regulations.
- In the event of a change in these Regulations, Verseo will inform users about it on the Website.
- Amendments to the Regulations enter into force on the date specified by Verseo, but not shorter than 10 days from the date of announcing changes on the Website and from the date of sending an appropriate notification of changes to the Users referred to in point 1.
- In all matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the General Data Protection Regulation.
- All additional services may be provided by Verseo on the basis of separate regulations.
- Any disputes between the parties to the Agreement resolved by a competent common court. Users who are consumers have the opportunity to use the out-of-court method of dealing with complaints and pursuing claims before the Permanent Consumer Arbitration Court at the Provincial Inspector of Trade Inspection in Poznań. Information on how to access the above-mentioned procedures and procedures for resolving disputes can be found at the following address: www.uokik.gov.pl, in the "Consumer Dispute Resolution" tab. Users who are consumers also have the option of using the EU ODR online platform, available at the Internet address: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/, providing our address [email protected]
- If certain provisions of the Regulations are declared invalid in the decision of the court or other authorized body, the remaining provisions shall remain valid.
- Verseo makes every effort to ensure the proper and uninterrupted functioning of the Website. In the event of failures and technical errors caused by problems with hardware or software, Verseo will take measures to limit as much as possible the negative effects of technical problems on Users. Information about technical breaks, failures and errors are placed in the "News" section, which can be accessed from the main page of the Website. Verseo is not responsible for interruptions in the operation of the Website, which are necessary to carry out activities enabling the proper operation of the Website or to introduce updates to the application or infrastructure.